The World’s Largest Brands, Technology and the Consumer-Enterprise continuum
When this (Forbes 2015) list was released it got us thinking: what in the intersect of the size of the company, it’s technology focus, the market it addresses and the value that we create for them. So we plotted this:
The size of the pie is the value of the brand. The focus on tech is plotted on the Y axis and the relative focus on consumer vs enterprise markets they address is plotted on the X axis.
This is where it is at:
- TWB_ works with 8 of the 15 largest brands in the world! That includes,
- 4 of 4 of the highest tech enterprise brands: Intel, Oracle, IBM & Cisco
- 2 of 4 of the highest tech brands which address the enterprise and consumer spaces equally: Microsoft & Samsung
- 1 of 2 of high-tech engineering/auto giants: Toyota.
That’s something, isn’t it?
Want help with your tech brand?
- Call TWB_ Bangalore 96860 59020 | Houston (832) 689-6456 | Tel Aviv +972.544.603.612 or email@example.com
- Read more about how TWB_ is the agency of choice for the Fortune 500
- Get more TWB_ insights on the TWB_ Blog | LinkedIn | Medium | SlideShare