When a ₹ 10,000 crore Indian major, the darling of stock markets, decides to become a ₹ 100,000 crore/ $16 Billion organisation this commitment to shareholders comes with a lot of gravitas. This TWB_ customer operates in a market where each category has organic growth, strong incumbents. The customer has the cash flow and the access to capital but how do you grow the market and innovate at an explosive pace? Innovation technological and business is a vector and TWB_ is helping in the disruption.
The customer operates in a hyper competitive market. How do you grow the market and innovate at an explosive pace? With a little contribution from TWB_ of course!
The customer turns to TWB_ because TWB_ bring the intersect of Strategy + Creativity + Technology:
- The customer requires reams of competitive intelligence to figure which markets to attack and how.
TWB_ pours through millions of pages of present data & legacy information and creates actionable reports to map out the competition, geographical penetration and dashboards to easily access this before drilling down. One of the hundreds of such artefacts can be seen here (partially shared since this is now dated).
- The customer requires a way to access its own IP portfolio!
The customer is not only a strong R&D company with a large IP portfolio – but is so large and so old it is not digitised and there is no longer a complete view of it! TWB_ starts digitising and making this discoverable bringing it into a Content Management System
- The customer requires better market presence since the really deep technical understanding is not visible to consumers without high-quality articulation of this thinking.
TWB_ addresses with continuous training interventions within TWB_ Corporate Certifications designed to allow them to do create world-class scientific research reports using TWB_ GRAPE™
Competitive Intelligence provides competitive advantage
TWB_ maps out competitive landscapes and provides strategic and tactical intelligence to enterprises on competitors. TWB_ helps enterprises stay three moves ahead of the competition, reduce business uncertainty, and take more strategic decisions. TWB_ services include
- Competitor analysis
- Brand-specific intelligence
- Company monitoring
- Cost competitiveness best practices
- Preventive strategies for competitive shocks
- Strategic performance benchmarking
10 yrs ago when a large South Korean mobile brand was planning to enter India, they’re turned to us to make out the competitive technological landscape too.
TWB_ is Strategy + Creativity + Technology. Want your business to stand out?
- Call TWB_ Bangalore 96860 59020 | Houston (832) 689-6456 | Tel Aviv +972.544.603.612 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read more about how TWB_ is the agency of choice for the Fortune 500 tech leaders
- Get more TWB_ insights on the TWB_ Blog | LinkedIn | Medium | SlideShare