India’s first Professional Training a& Certification for HR Business Partners
Not just HR heads talent is a strategic resource and CEOs, Boards, and Investors look at talent to move the business forward. Talent acquisition and retention are discussed on 25% more earnings calls today than was done in 2010. One way to catalyze the understanding of business and reduce HR response times has long been embedding HR Business Partners (HRBPs) throughout the organization. Organizations that build high performing HRBP teams improve employee performance by up to 22%, employee retention by up to 24%, revenue by up to 7%, and profit by up to 9%.
Challenges for HRBPs
The HRBP role is considered pivotal roles in the next generation of HR Service Delivery Model. HRBP’s are a critical link between the Business Unit (BU) and HR and is generally the focal point for the execution of HR processes to support BU’s operations. Communication between different stakeholders is key to the success of this role. Any communication in an enterprise involves several entwined threads which are (a) The company as a Brand which drives how the company engages with customers, employees vendors (b) Functions & Operational processes within the company (c) People engagement & HR processes (d) Marketing, Corporate, and Internal Communication. Of course, since the HRBP’s role is near real-time and 2-way communication this puts a tremendous load on mostly younger team members and any lack of clarity has severe consequences for the organization.
How does TWB_ intervention help?
In this program, HRBPs will learn to evolve their own communication style and own it completely based on their own personality, strength, and weaknesses. By the end of this program, HRBPs will acquire the skills needed to engage, inform, and inspire others — and improve their ability to communicate like a leader. HRBPs will learn to increase their leadership power by weaving both organization values and their personal principles through effective and smart communications.
In the program, the team will master a proprietary TWB_ communication capability framework called Skein, based on decades of research & used in over 1 million person-hours of Marketing, Corporate and Internal communication & content delivery for Fortune 500 leaders.
The HRBP will gain confidence through the program’s emphasis on learning by doing and practicing communication skills in real time and cultivate the mindset you need to think and communicate strategically as an HRBP. The skills learnt, provide the team member with a strong sense of purpose and clarity and they are able to apply these immediately in the current role.
Benefits of the TWB program
- Learn a unique, proprietary communication framework that will provide you the edge in effective communication in personal and professional spheres of life
- Practice delivery of high-impact messages that are memorable and motivating
- Build emotional intelligence to communicate effectively
- Sharpen facilitation and conflict management skills
- Understanding and connect with your audience and prepare for their responses
- Lead change management initiatives effectively
- Influence leadership with expert advise
- Structuring communications to adapt to different business situations and audiences
- Become a catalyst of change in the organization
- Influence others from a position of authority—or without authority
- Learning nonverbal communication techniques involving presence, body language, and delivery
- Impact the bottom line of the organization with results
The program is meant for
- HR Business Partners, Senior HR Business Partner
- Human Resources Managers, People Managers
- OD Heads, OD Leads
- L&D Managers
- HR Generalists
- Talent Managers, Talent Professionals
- Business Line Managers, Project Managers (who work closely with HR)
- 1-day workshop at the customer premises
- Max participants: 15
Are you looking to create or improve your HR Communications?
- Get HR Communication guidance, workshops and content delivery from TWB_. Call TWB_ Bangalore 96860 59020 | Houston (832)689-6456 | Tel Aviv +972.544.603.612 or mail email@example.com
- TWB_ on HR: Internal Communications & HR are strategic partners | Where can HR leverage AI? And what are the biggest challenges | TWB Blended Learning – LiveMint
- Get more TWB_ insights on the TWB_ Blog | LinkedIn | Medium | SlideShare