Deep Learning is when instead of programming a computer we simply get the computer to learn to do the task. Loosely modelled on the human brain, deep learning uses a neural network and is transforming how computers do tasks that require ‘intelligence’. But where are the real applications? Businesses are already using them.
Get the perspective from Prof. Toby Walsh, the Professor of Artificial Intelligence at the University of New South Wales. He is noted for his work in constraint programming and propositional satisfiability. He is a PhD in artificial intelligence from the University of Edinburgh.
Who is attending automationshift_?
Indian CXOs, leaders & thinkers and leading International voices across Marketing + Product Engineering + Product Management + Service Delivery + Learning are at automationshift_. They reflect on their approaches and technological directions in leveraging automation. automationshift_ brings together large enterprise users together with exciting startups that represent the larger automation ecosystem.
Deep Learning at the CXO Conference
automationshift_ is a 1-day conference that packs in
- a keynote address
- 5 individual CXO speakers
- 1 CXO panel discussion
- 1 product developers round table
- a 100+ page publication in leading automation thinking from around the world
- 1 exhibit area with India’s leading products being exhibited.
- Visit the automationshift_ website here | Register for the conference here
- Sponsorships, Speaking Opportunities & Press Invites write to selena [at] twb [dot] in or call 96860 59020
- Watch the automationshift_ intro video