David Moschella contends that machine intelligence from Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, Samsung, Alibaba are all rooted in consumer marketplaces but yet the consumerization of machine intelligence (MI) is not sufficiently recognized. Get his perspective at automationshift_.
David Moschella is the Research Director of Leading Edge Forum and is based in Boston. He was earlier Sr. VP. Worldwide Research at IDC.
Who is attending automationshift_?
Indian CXOs, leaders & thinkers and leading International voices across Marketing + Product Engineering + Product Management + Service Delivery + Learning are at automationshift_. They reflect on their approaches and technological directions in leveraging automation. Automationshift_ brings together large enterprise users together with exciting startups that represent the larger automation ecosystem.
Machine Intelligence at the CXO Conference
automationshift_ is a 1-day conference that packs in
- a keynote address
- 5 individual CXO speakers
- 1 CXO panel discussion
- 1 product developers round table
- a 100+ page publication in leading automation thinking from around the world
- 1 exhibit area with India’s leading products being exhibited.
- Visit the automationshift_ website here | Register for the conference here
- Sponsorships, Speaking Opportunities & Press Invites write to selena [at] twb [dot] in or call 96860 59020
- Watch the automationshift_ intro video