FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Bangalore: TWB_ Conferences announces automationshift _, India’s first conference on AI, Automation & Machine Learning to be held on 15 Sept at the World Trade Center, Bengaluru. automationshift _ brings to focus how AI is being used for unprecedented efficiency and effectiveness gains and bringing expert reach where it was not possible earlier.
automationshift _ is unique in that it brings together supply and demand side management, and brings together enterprise users together with exciting start-up management to share technological direction on leveraging AI across Operations, Marketing, Product Engineering, Product Management, Service Delivery & Learning.
Rakesh Shukla, Founder & CEO TWB_ and TWB_ Conferences said, “AI is creating automation that is changing the technology and manpower landscape rapidly. While the common narrative is the pain caused by automation, AI allows expertise to be available with a reach that was not possible earlier that allows companies to leverage it and grow faster. The question is what is available today for them to have a head start.” Rakesh further said, “TWB_ itself has been at the forefront of automating content for several years.”
automationshift_ is a 1-day conference that packs in
- Several senior speakers in AI
- 1 CXO panel discussion
- 1 AI Product Startup Round table
- Release of a 100+ page publication in leading automation thinkers globally
The keynote speakers of the conference include the management of leading AI technology providers talking who reflect on how they are enabling the change as well as those who committed to using AI who talk about challenges and process of implementing it. These include:
- Rohit Adlakha, VP & Global Head, Wipro HOLMES
- Aniruddha Deswandikar, Director, Microsoft Technology Center
- Sridhar Hariharasubramanian, Customer Success Director, Salesforce
- Alok Bardiya, Country Head, Cisco Investments
- AL Jagannath “Jaggi”, Sr. Director, Dell-EMC Alliance, CMO, VMware
- Sharad Heda, Global Automation Head and Chief of Staff, Microland
- Subramanian V, Global CDO Operations Director at Dimension Data
- Dr Ashim Roy, Founder, Cardiotrack
AI Product Startup Panel has AI start-ups that already have significant market traction. These startups will be represented by their founders and include
- Cardiotrack (healthcare)
- QorQl (healthcare)
- Niki AI (customer service)
- Racetrack AI (sales enablement) and others.
automationshift _ is India’s first conference for CEOs and other CXOs to ideate and share their approaches and technological direction leveraging AI + automation and drive higher efficiencies across Marketing + Product Engineering + Product Management + Learning across their organizations. automationshift_, part of Rakesh Shukla led TWB_ conferences, brings together large enterprise users together with exciting AI + automation start-ups to create a larger automation ecosystem. More details available on www.twb.in/shift
Vice President – Marketing
The Shift_ Conferences by TWB_
1st Floor, Pine Valley Building, Embassy Golf Links Off Intermediate Ring Road
Bangalore – 560071, India.
Mobile: +91 9880819180 | firstname.lastname@example.org