TWB_ saturation marketing leveraging TWB_’s entire suite of services delivers a $200 million RFP to an Indian prime.
An Indian software vendor wanted to be in consideration for a $200million RFP from a US telecom giant. However, the US company refused all attempts to make the Indian prime a respondent to the RFP since they felt the Indian vendor is not a product company of the same caliber as the other respondents including Cisco and HP. The customer felt that the Indian company did not have visible technological depth.
Making a play for the $200 million RFI
TWB_ was brought in to deliver the RFP from the RFI stage. TWB_ developed and worked on a 3-month plan to bring about the perception change for the customer which included a plan to develop a brand position for the solution, deep content to support this technology space and high visibility of this brand with the executive management of the customer.
The plan included,
- Technology Branding: Branding not just as a name or a logo but with attributes of leadership, and aspiration in the defined space and the ability to deliver. From consideration a set of visual deliverables – logo’s, guidelines of the campaign, the language and brand promise are created. It is this that was followed through in all forthcoming communication.
Creating credible presence including
- Event & Speaking engagement: Creating & delivering an Event & Speaking presence plan with the support of the marketing team of the Indian prime
- PR/Media presence: Creating a PR campaign leveraging the existing PR partner to start plugging in the information that will be created for print as well as online distribution especially in the US and target trade & technology press.
- Creation & delivering on a digital ‘targeting plan’ included TWB_ drawing up a list of the most important execs of the US giant, and the most significant locations in the US where this particular technology base is located, as well as the most significant customers they have.
- Then TWB_ draws out and delivers the most important aspect of this campaign – creates high visibility high volume presence on LinkedIn, Facebook and Google on these locations and these exec so these ‘ads’ follow them around – each leading to a high quality ‘engaging content’ artefact which in turn leads to a quality ‘deep content artefact’. This targeting allows spends to the focus on specific people, interest areas, and locations targets.
- Engaging content: Creating & deliver ‘engaging content’ for the technology solution through blogs, social media posts, explainer videos etc (1-2 minute). TWB creates the content, does the branding and actually develops the assets.
- Deep Content: Creation and delivery of ‘deep content’ once they ‘engage’ – this is done through White papers, Position papers, and evangelism. TWB_ created the topics for these artifacts, created the design of the content, researches develops and creates finished content including layouts
Over the next 3-4 months digital ads on Facebook, LinkedIn and Google would follow the execs. They would interact with quick engaging content. And would have access to deeply intellectual content. They would interact with Indian execs at trade conferences. The Indian prime for the RFI and then the RFP.
This saturation marketing situation showcases TWB_ entire ability to deliver a world-class in-house integrated solution including branding, research, authoring, content reuse and digital marketing. And a customer win.
Looking for a Strategic Marketing partner to create market wins?
- Strategic Marketing, Branding & Positioning from TWB_ helps Fortune500 and startups win in the marketplace. Call TWB_ Bangalore 96860 59020 | Houston (832)689-6456 | Tel Aviv +972.544.603.612 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- More on TWB_ branding on 8 of the 15 largest brands in the world are TWB_ customers | Agency for the Fortune 500 Tech Brands | Essentials of Technology Branding
- Get more TWB_ insights on the TWB_ Blog | LinkedIn | Medium | SlideShare