One of the largest Indian pharma companies that has rapidly expanded in the US & Europe, organically and through acquisitions, has partnered with TWB_ to solve an engagement problem,
- How does it’s India-based executive management communicate effectively with its counterparts in the US & Europe?
- How does the India-based line management engage effectively with their counterparts?
- How do they all entities together produce the content that is required to address the marketplace?
- How do they produce better regulatory content from India?
While the company has half a dozen FDA-approved plants, this level of communication was not a prerequisite for early success.
Almost all revenue came from below the line selling through the channel and decision-making was centralised. Therefore this level of sophistication in communication was a capability that was never developed.
Beginning now, TWB_’s intervention is expected to last through the end of the year. TWB_ has started delivering on this medium term intensive delivery that includes:
- Executive Coaching for enhancing senior management interaction effectiveness
- Business communication training for Indian line management This will be based on the TWB_ Certifications & the TWB_ GRAPE framework & TWB_ Blended Learning for it’s distributed workforces
- Standardisation of content and guidelines based on TWB_ LifeSciences expertise and experience.
Over the years TWB_ has played a significant role content development and training for in LifeSciences majors such as Unilever R&D, Biocon, Pfizer, ITC R&D, Indigene, Mylan and many others.